Thursday, September 5, 2013

As Long as I'm Living... My Baby You'll Be



I can't figure out if Baby Girl is so yummy because there are so many of us "raising" her-so she gets our best (least exhausted) selves; because, since birth, she has been schlepped around to everyone's activities- exposing her to all kinds of fabulous; or if it's because I'm tired and old and not as uptight as I once was! It's probably a combination of all these things, or has absolutely nothing to do with any of them-either way-Baby Girl rocks!

She says things like this:

"Mama, it's really hard to become a star. Seriously, I've been trying for years!"


"Ahhhhh! The paparazzi is trying to take my picture! Can you help me hide?"





"Mom, you need to remember that when I don't bring my lunch to school, I still need to pack a snack. I was starving today. I was so hungry, I seriously thought about eating my crayon!"


And does things like this:  
Wears white gloves on the 1st day of school



Photo: It was "B" day at school-so of course Coco drew the Brady Bunch! I love that girl!
B is for Brady Bunch! Of course!
           


                    
         Places a candle on her head
             and one on each hand.
         And proclaims that she is
     Lumiere from Beauty & the Beast
                                   
They were completely overwhelmed by their brilliance!
                                               


During a 5 hour road trip, she convinced her big sister's bestie to form a rock band!
They are called
The Glowettes!



They worked very hard and made lots of big decisions.
Most importantly, all of The Glowettes merchandise will GLOW!
                           
                                                         

                            
BG's The Glowettes band mate is 
from Oxford, so this just seemed right!
                

                               

          And sleeps like this:


Or sometimes like this:
Now if she isn't that cat's pajamas, then I just don't know my feline loungewear!


1 comment:

  1. She's SOOO big!!!!
    I miss Coco and the rest of your beautiful children, and of course you!
    I love you all and hope all is well.

    ReplyDelete