Sunday, September 4, 2011

Vote now for your favorite upcycled item!

Please forgive the tardiness of this post. It was supposed to go up on Friday, but I have been sidelined by an ugly sinus onset migraine! The blanket over my head and my hands over my ears prohibited my blogging! Now, I only have a shadow of a sinus headache, so all is good-ish! (Note to mother nature-could you just make it RAIN ALREADY?!?) So the voting for these fabulous creations has been extended until September 7. Voting is easy peasy lemon squeezey, just click the dot beside your favorite item above this post!

I was so tickled by the outcome of the moppets creative re-purposing! (And I must admit to joining in the fun-surprising huh?)

The first team-team vinyl- came up with a clutch purse and snack bowl made from old record albums!




The second team-team 5fingers- made a sock monkey out of winter gloves!



 I must admit, these are two very quick projects-we didn't have time this week for some of the more elaborate projects that they wanted to execute-but they are still quite fab (and needed limited adult supervision/intervention-yippee!)

Remember to vote for your favorite project!
I'll post the winner later in the week!

1 comment:

  1. That is the coolest vinyl record purse I have ever seen. Way cute.

    ReplyDelete