Thursday, December 11, 2014

Adoring Our Families, Cherishing Our Friends


“We spend precious hours fearing the inevitable. It would be wise to use that time adoring our families, cherishing our friends and living our lives.”

Maya Angelou

In my reminiscent celebrating, I've come across so many pictures that I had forgotten about! They reminded me that one of the most amazing "side-effects" of knowing that time is limited, is that you don't put off until tomorrow what you can do today. So many people, from those in our everyday lives, to those we hadn't heard from in years, made a beautiful effort to come meet Hart. Sometimes I took lots of pictures and lots of times I didn't take any, but here are a few I found!
Hart with his uncle, aunt & cousin
(they also have triplets-not pictured)



It is with our deepest sincerity that we take time to remember Hart, and the way he touched all our lives.Thoughts and prayers always. 













Here are some of the pictures showing loving visits from family and friends.



No comments:

Post a Comment